Saturday, December 1, 2007

December 1st

I've been busy destashing yarn over at Crochetville and am pleased with the responses.
On the other hand, I took advantage of a yarn sale and free shipping at Joann's website and received my yarn yesterday. I bought Rainbow Boucle (11 ounce skeins) for $5 each and the regular price is $8.99 per skein. I love that yarn!

Still working on Thread Angels (see previous post). Mailed some out yesterday to good friends. I feel badly that I didn't send them something more, but I've been very busy making things for my Grand-daughter Baby A who isn't here yet.

Baby A is due December 8th and I can hardly wait! Hubby & I will be making a trip in January to meet her. We bought her parents a webcam so that we will be able to see her "live." We tested out the webcam connection last weekend and it sure was fun to see each other and talk live.

Mailed the package to my Holiday Gift Exchange partner at Crochetville yesterday so she should have it next week. Those swaps are certainly a lot of fun.

No comments: