Saturday, December 8, 2007

December 8th

Not that I haven't been working on anything... still making clothespin angels, and also working on a shawl, but not very much.

With Christmas fast approaching, seems like we have been busy going places and doing other things, so I haven't had too much time to crochet.

Have been selling a bit of yarn on Crochetville, so have been spending time doing that, going through my yarns, taking pictures, posting the sale on C'ville, pm-ing & emailing potential buyers, packaging, going to the P.O., things like that. I have sold quite a bit, so I'm happy.... although there are still a lot of boxes and tubs full of yarn... some I'm not ready to part with yet.

The grand-daughter's due date is today, but no news from The Stork yet. I know her parents are ready and waiting. The last month of any pregnancy is the longest.

No comments: