Thursday, September 6, 2007

Baby Dress for Christmas


I'm still working on Baby A's Christmas Dress.
The bodice is completed, and now working on the first sleeve.
It's starting to look like a real dress!

The back of the bodice will have 3 little buttons. Which reminds me, I need to find 3 little buttons in my button stash!

I'm in the midst of doing some fall cleaning in order to get ready for family company the first week in October. I cleaned the guest room & shampooed the carpet in there. Decided that the nightstand needed painted and I'm doing that today. Next I need to finish putting things back in there. Trouble is that I don't want to put everything back in there, so I'm sorting things out too.

I want to get all the carpet shampooed so it's done and everything nice & clean. I also need to get invitations all made out for the Baby Shower. Wow am I busy!

No comments: