Friday, September 28, 2007

Today hubby & I have a quick trip to make for home improvement purposes, so my post today has to be quick and brief.

I'm on Row 46 of the round afghan. It looks much the same as in my previous post, except bigger. The bigger it gets, the longer each row takes since there are more stitches.

I am done for now with the fall cleaning; later I will tackle the closets and drawers. That will be a big job... especially since I have been shoving stuff I didn't know what to do with or where to put it into drawers and closets. haha Actually I have one closet done and had to be merciless; anything clothing related that is too big or too small gets recycled and clothing with stains or holes gets tossed. I know, one must have at least one "grungy" thing in case you want to paint or something. Unfortunately I have too many things that I could keep for that purpose. Have to say good-bye to those!

So I need to put in more crocheting time if I'm going to get this afghan finished in time for the baby shower.

I'm going to be very busy with company & activities this next week so there will be no post next week. I'd rather be spending time with my company (and you thought I'd say I'd rather be crocheting!).

No comments: